ABOUT

Monday 11 January 2016

let's dance, put on your red shoes and dance the blues...

I know that the young think he was hundreds years old. For me he will stay young, brilliant and incredibly inspirational. He kept me company for better and for worse for years. And since I'm not that young anymore (seriously ;) -that means many years of a great friendship ;-) He was with me even at my Wedding Day, when we heard unforgettable Let's Dance at the end of the ceremony (this brilliant single has been released in 1983, in my opinion best year ever ;). 

We'll stay friends forever. Today we dance, the blues...

***
Wiem, że młodym się wydaje, że miał ze sto lat. Dla mnie pozostanie młody, fenomenalny i nieprawdopodobnie inspirujący. Towarzyszył mi przez wiele lat, na dobre i na złe. A skoro nie jestem już (aż) taka młoda - to były długie lata wspaniałej przyjaźni. Był ze mną nawet podczas ślubu, gdy usłyszeliśmy niezapomniane Let's Dance na koniec ceremonii (zarówno ja jak i wspomniany album zostaliśmy stworzeni w 1983 ;)


Pozostaniemy na zawsze przyjaciółmi. Dziś tańczymy, blues'a...









No comments:

Post a Comment