ABOUT

Saturday 22 July 2017

let's walk outside

When things go wrong-everyone needs to stop and think. Ask themselves: what do I really want?What are my main objectives? Where do I see myself and my family in years from now? I'm not going to discover anything by saying that there are ups and downs in life but there are moments in which you simply cannot stay neutral, moments when you need to decide on which side you are. It may be more important for you than you think...

Do you know the answer?

Have a walk and think with me...

***
Kiedy dzieje się źle-trzeba się zatrzymać, złapać dystans, pomyśleć. Zapytać siebie samego: czego tak naprawdę chcę? Jakie są moje cele? Gdzie widzę siebie i swoją rodzinę w przyszłości? Nie odkryję Ameryki mówiąc, że życie składa się ze wzlotów i upadków, ale są pewne momenty w których nie można pozostać obojętnym, chwile w których należy zdecydować, po której stronie stoję.  To może okazać się bardziej istotne niż początkowo sądzisz...

Czy już znasz odpowiedź?

Przespaceruj się ze mną i pomyśl...








No comments:

Post a Comment